We provide 2 options for payments:

  • [ 1 ] 60/40 - A 60% deposit is be paid upfront before work commences. Unless we are unable to commit to completing the work, this is non-refundable. The remaining 40% will be due before the project is officially released.
  • [ 2 ] Upfront - Pay full amount upfront and receive a 10% off the total amount. Good option for larger projects.
  • Payment Method - We prefer electronic payments if all possible (Paypal, Square, Cash App). Other prefered payment methods are money orders or certified checks. Personal checks are a last resort if the aforementioned options are not possible.
  • We schedule new projects based on our workload at the time. We cannot guarantee immediate production of new projects. After assessing the workload of a new potential project we will either provide a proposal or a simple quote the will detail our commencement/completion date and pricing. Deposits must be paid within the specified timeframe in order for us to keep the proposed schedule.
  • If we accept a rush order/request additional fees will be applied.
  • During the process of development (especially websites) we will provide previews for approval and feedback. Once the design is approved we will complete the project based on the approved design. At this point any many modifications to the design will render additional costs and delay is completion schedule.
  • Based on the requirements of a particular project we will ask for information, files, etc. to be provided within a particular timeframe. If these items are not provided within the specified timeframe it will cause a delay in completion time and we will begin working on the next project/client on the dockett.
  • We prefer communication via EMAIL (Contact@LesIsMorePro.com) or FACEBOOK MESSENGER. With that said we do provide communication via phone (preferably for scheduled conference calls).
  • Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 10am - 2pm CST. Any calls received outside of these parameters will be returned the next business day.
  • For contact information please CONTACT US

"Imagination is more important than knowledge..." - Albert Einstein

7.5 is the seventh-ish design of www.LesIsMorePro.com. With the new look of LesIsMore comes a new emphasis on IMAGINATION, WORK and RESULTS.

We specialize in web development, logo/branding, animated flyers and print media design (flyers, postcards, programs, door hangers) Our clients include small businesses, churches/ministries, non-profits, entertainment, etc. Continue to stop by for project updates and the latest LesIsMore news.